Monday, January 25, 2010

Wonderful Wings Thank You Card

I still have some left over Yen, that has been laying around, from when we lived in Japan. I used a 1 Yen piece for the center of my card. It matched the center of my dragon fly I made with my SU Pretties kit and some silver leaf charms for his antennae. I used wire cutters to make the hat pin smaller, added my beads and crystal effect to secure the end cap. The paper I chose to make this card was my Basic Grey Infuse collection. A few of the papers looked somewhat Asian to me. The circles on the center paper looked like Japanese paper parasols. I popped the white pattern paper and the center flower up. Short & Sweet Thank you stamp was used on the chip board tag. The Dragon fly was cut from green embossed pattern paper. While living in Japan, my dear Japanese friends had a personalized stamp made for me. I was able to use it on the circle background piece. I LOVE my stamp and cherish it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment