Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Friends Always Valentine Card

You are my Friend...Always
Valentine's Day is right around the corner! I thought I should start working on some Valentine cards. :) I was playing around with my Always stamp set, which I absolutely love, and I came up with this Design. I was able to finally use my Only Ovals. It combined well with the Always. It is hard to see in the picture but I popped up some of the flowers on the heart and on the bird. I used Diamond Stickles on both images, also. The ribbon is actually Always Artichoke color but the photo made it look different. I added brushed silver brads to the corners and a cute flower charm with silver cording in the center of the bow. No embossing this time! Just stamped images and lots of Stickles. The colors are Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, Naturals Ivory, textured Sand card stock and Basic Grey and Stampin'Up! pattern papers. The card measures 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".

No comments:

Post a Comment