Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Best of Cluck Recipe Card/Book



I made this card/book for one of my very dear friends. She is leaving to go back to Japan in a couple of months. Her family is getting stationed there for 2-3 years. I LOVE to cook and every time she and her family come for a visit I make her a lot of yummy things! She has asked me for the recipes that I have made for her but I always get distracted and it never happens. So, I thought it would be special if she had all of the recipes from her visits in a little book. The inside holds six recipes. I will take more pictures of the inside pages when they are filled. The stamps I used were: Best of Cluck, Only Ovals and What's for Dinner. I used Basic Grey DP, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red and Glossy White card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment