Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I made these little Apron Recipe Gift Books for my daughter's "Cookin' Birthday Party." In each book there are five pockets. I put in the first pocket a friendship poem that I printed out from my computer on White card stock and adhered it to Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up!. The next four pockets had stamped recipe cards (What's for Dinner Stamp Set) with our recipes, we used at the party, written out on each card on alternating red and green card stock. The girls had made Sparkling Punch, Santa Sacks, Christmas Mice & . During the party I had taken a lot of pictures with Tiffy and the girls. With each girl I took one picture of just Tiffany and that girl. I had daddy print them out a little smaller than the size of the recipe cards. So, each book had a picture with Tiffy and the girl on the back of the friendship card and pics of the party on the rest of the backs of the recipe cards. We adhered them to the backs of the five cards. I also had slipped lollipops in the first pockets of each book. The girls took them home with them after the party was over along with white cotton chef hats filled with candy and tied with a matching ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment