Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baroque Sweet Things


I saw these colors used for a card in an old Stampin' Up! catalog and loved the way it looked together. I happened to have the Basic Grey brown/blue circle paper on hand. The circles matched exactly to the card stock I used. The colors for this card are Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery and Glossy White cardstock. I Glassy Glazed the Baroque Motifs stamp on the Soft Sky background along with the Cherish stamp. The Large flowers were made of punched flowers from cardstock and chip board flowers from Basic Grey. I just stacked them on top of eachother. I used silver brads in the centers to attach them together. I punched the hole in the center of the card with the circle scallop punch. The "Love You" stamp from Sweet Thing was stamped on Glossy White cardstock in Chocolate Chip and rubbed with Soft Sky and Certainly Celery inks.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 15. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete