Monday, January 18, 2010

Doodle This Girl Power!



Right now the Hottest color trend in young girls fashion is the Black, White and Hot Pink Combination. Everywhere you look you see it mixed with peace signs or cartooned skulls. I was out shopping for my little girl and got inspired to make this card. I used the Doodle This stamp set along with my Girl Power set. For the background paper, I started out with a square of Textured Grey SU card stock that measured 5 1/8" x 5 1/8". I Embossed it first all over with the Pearl EP using the Doodle This swirl and again with the White EP. I placed a 5 1/8 x 5 1/8" square of paper vellum over my finished background square. I set my eyelets. Next, I cut my peace sign out of my Spellbound Black glitter pattern paper, embossing it with a small heart stamp in White EP, randomly all over. I added small silver stars with a glue pen, setting it on the background paper with dimensionals. I then punched all of my flowers out and Diamond Stickled some. I stacked them with mini glue dots, placing them on the peace sign. The Girl Power tag was made up of a silver metal tag, small pieces of card stock, Scraps of ribbon and a paper fastener to keep the ribbons secure. Here is a picture of my inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment