Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Pretty Peony

It has been raining here for a couple of days now and the weather man says it is going to last till the end of the week. All this rain started me thinking of my flowers in my front yard. We hardly ever get rain here so, I can't complain. Actually, it was very cozy just being rained in all day in my house. I know the rain is going to help my flowers bloom beautifully when Spring comes around. Can't wait! Today I used my Pretty Peony stamp set and matched it with my Basic Grey Stella Ruby pattern papers. I cut the blue flower right out of my BG paper and used crystal effects over it. I glued some small green beads to the center and sprinkled iridescent ice EP over the top. The blue background paper has been cuttle bugged, sewn and embossed with iridescent ice EP. I stamped the small outlined peony on pattern paper in ruby red and then used a Stampamajig to place the versamarked peony stamp over the outline and clear embossed it. The wire is very thin black wire that I wrapped around the end of a paint brush and slid off. I had a sticky chip board vine that I covered in DP. Of coarse I had to add a little sparkle with my Diamond Stickles to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment