Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pure Love! Twins Birth Announcement





These are the Birth Announcements I designed for a customer who was having twin baby girls. She is a marine and didn't want her cards to be pink, so we decided on silver and white. She had taken some photos of the baby girls in the hospital and they had tubes coming out of their little noses and they were laying in the clear plastic bed the hospital uses. I knew I just couldn't put them on a card like that. I took the best picture she gave me and used photoshop elements to correct the photo. I removed the tubes and cropped out the bed they were laying in and it looked like a profesional photo! I was so proud of myself! The cards dimensions are 5 3/4" x 5 1/2". I used Whisper White cardstock, brushed silver and Basic Black. The font for the inside of my cards were French Script MS and Imprint MT Shadow. I embossed wonderful words in silver across the front top layer of vellum cardstock and in the inside on the two rattles from booties and buggies stamp set. I had cuttlebugged the white paper layer on the front of the card.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I love your blog and I nominated you for "excellent blog" rating! http://needtostamp.blogspot.com/2008/02/rated-excellent.html

    ReplyDelete