Monday, February 25, 2008

Flowerlicious! (Bloom'n Art)




These projects are for Kiriko's class this Thursday. I have used the Sublime collection from Basic Grey and a stamp set I have had forever but never used until now. It is called "In Full Bloom." The solid color papers I used are Apricot Appeal, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink. I rubbed the edges with a sponge dipped in Close to Cocoa ink. The little leaf charm and the silver rings are from the 100 Yen store. I used crystal effects and microbeads for the center of the flowers. Mini Mates stamp set for the "For You" saying. The stem of the flower is from the "Art of Life" stamp set. The background stamp is "Tres Chic" which I love! I had ordered some things from ISC and they sent me these cute little boxes! They are pictured next to the card. I had to do something with them! I decided I was going to make a matching "set" for my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment