Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kiriko's class!


As you can see we were sponging a lot today. I believe these cards are Kiriko's and Kumiko's. They are beautiful! Great job ladies! They also made the gift boxes but the pictures did not turn out. Everyone in my class today has a first name beginning with a "K." So, when giving out the metal letters, I only had one letter "K." In Japan, the popular thing to do when this happens is to play Jan-Ken-Pon (Rock-Paper-Scissors.) Kumiko won! My daughter was so young when we arrived here that she had never heard of Rock Paper Scissors. She learned through school, in her culture class, Jan-Ken-Pon. One of the many things she will take back from Japan that she will never forget. The paper that we used on our cards today are Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana,Whisper White and Basic Grey Sublime collection.
My Beautiful Friends!

(Kayoko and Kiriko)

Kayoko busy working on her card.