Friday, September 21, 2007

World Card Making Fun Day Event!

World Card Making Day Event
Attend my World Card Making Fun Day event on October 6 and 7th. With all the supplies and light refreshments provided. Come spend two afternoons with me and some friends, old and new. We will be making projects using Stampin’ Up® products.

Saturday: We will be kicking off the holiday season and making our Christmas cards!

Sunday: We will be making Christmas cards to give to our local nursing homes. When it gets closer to Christmas you can come with me and our base chapel to give them out to the nursing homes in our area! What a wonderful way of letting them know how much our Iwakuni community cares about them.

I will be having a few door prizes but most of all FUN! Space is limited and I will need to know early how many are going to attend!

When:
Saturday and Sunday, October 6th and 7th, 2007

Time:
The 6th 10:00- 4:00 PM
The 7th 10:00- 4:00 PM

Where:
Community room number to be announced

Cost:
Pay by September 29th for Saturday and pay only $10.00 or 1150 Yen. After that date, the cost is $15.00 or 1650 Yen.
If you spend $100 on Saturday, your cards are FREE. In addition, Stampin’ Up is offering a 20% discount for the Simply sent sets - pages 12-14 in the current Stampin’ Up catalog. These kits contain all you need to make 10+ complete card sets, purchase more paper, and the gift continues to give! These make excellent birthday and Christmas gifts. If you don’t have a catalog, please ask me how I can get one to you by sending me an email: Theburkebrood@aol.com

On Sunday the cost will be $5.00 or 600Yen to cover my supply cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment