Friday, January 12, 2007

Halloween in La Mesa!


Getting ready!


Waiting impatiently!
I miss you all in Japan! I couldn't stop thinking about our times together on Halloween night! Tonight we had a good time meeting new neighbors and seeing the kids buzz with excitement. Tiffany wore her Kimono, David was an Alien, Austin was a werewolf and Shelby was a pirate.
The other day the kids were talking about how they wanted to add to our decorations in the front of our house. I gave them some empty cardboard boxes and some tape to see what they would come up with. They told me they had made a coffin and they wanted me to come look at it. I was busy at the time and couldn't get a minute to peek at it. By the time I saw it it was about five days later. They had it propped up against the wall in the back yard. I expected it to look like a mess because they were complaining that the tape wasn't sticking very well and at the time things weren't working out with it. I was shocked when I saw it for the first time. It was great! It was even more amazing when they painted it. All four of them made this thing all by themselves. They worked as a team and got it done! Me & Tiffy. Like my HAT?My Husband. Creepy!David, Tiffy and Austin at our house ready to go!




Shelby and her friend Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment