Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Crazy about Christmas" Class!

We had our "Crazy for Christmas Cards" class today! I wanted to have them make a Christmas card and a matching Christmas box. Both the box and card have pieces of fresh Cyprus on them. I love to use natural elements in my cards. It smells so good when you take the cards out of the envelopes! We used liquid applique right on the branch as to look like snow. The snowman came from the "Thanks snow much" retired set. I believe that was my first stamp set ever! I love the color combination with this card. I used Purely pomegranate, Old olive, Whisper white and River rock. Also, Dashing Christmas paper.



Hiroko is concentrating :o)My Beautiful friends! Thank you so much for all the food for our lunch today! It was so good! I especially loved the Chinese meatfilled buns. YUM!

Two of the finished cards. Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment