Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Our 2nd "Crazy about Christmas" card class

Our second "Crazy for Christmas" card class was today. I found this ribbon at our PX and wanted so badly to use it on our cards. It is made by Hallmark. I used the perfect presentation "North Pole December 25Th" circle stamp. The Sweet Holidays stamp set was our main stamp set that we used. I have never used the gingerbread house before. We colored it and Versa marked it, then poured iridescent ice all over the image. We heat embossed it then added the liquid applique and heated that up, also. It is so cute and fun to decorate! Also, the candy cane came from the Holiday Tag Team set. The box that we made was just a 2x4x6x8 box. I cut a large 12x12 Whisper White paper into 81/2 x 12. Then I cut that into 71/2x 81/2 and kept the left over for the top of the box. I made them 51/2 inches tall.
I thought this turned out so cute I may use this for my Christmas cards this year. Kiriko's class did a wonderful job on their cards today and did a better job at coloring our little houses than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment