Thursday, October 11, 2007

Shopping at "Yanagiya Decor"


Shopping at "Yanagiya Decor"
I had seen this beautiful gift shop in downtown Iwakuni as I was shopping with my husband. I went in and found some very beautiful faux leaves and pumpkins to decorate our home for fall. The women there are so friendly and helpful, always smiling! I was so pleased by their products and service I had to go back and bring one of my friends to see it. Elsa and I went to the gift shop yesterday and I showed her what all they had there. She loved it so much she bought a bunch of things, also. When we were checking out, the Japanese ladies asked if we would take pictures of what we bought when we put it together. I gave her my card and hope she can see this post. We will surely be coming back again and again! Domo Arigato Yanagiya Decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment