Monday, October 1, 2007

Baroque'N Tile Card


Just finished this card using the Smash'n Ink technique. It is like the Smack'n Acetate without the spray bottle. I just used my reinkers that matched my paper colors and sandwiched it between two sheets of glossy white paper. The effect is beautiful. I love my Baroque Motifs stamp set so much and I use it as often as I have the chance. It just worked real well with this card. I was at the Japanese "Home Depot" NAFCO in Iwakuni and saw these beautiful furniture tacks. They make great embellishments for cards. I just cut off the pointy end of the tack and pop-dot it on. I was getting anxious for fall and wanted to break out my leaf print and tree stamps. I miss them, they are my favorite style stamps. The colors I used for this card were Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Ruby Red and Basic Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment