Saturday, November 1, 2008

Haunted Spellbound

I made this Halloween pouch with the Making Memories Spellbound papers. I used the Home is where the Haunt is and Batty for you stamp sets. This is my first time using the haunted house stamp and I have had it for so long! You score a piece of 12x4 1/2 card stock at 5 inches and again at 10 inches. You have two inches left over for the front flap. I have a bag of candy in the inside attached to the pouch with sticky tape. I used my scalloped punch and my 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches. The house and scull stamp were embossed in black EP. I doubled up on my dimensionals so the house really comes off the papers. When taping card stock or designer papers to glitter paper you need to use your sticky tape not double sided tape. It just won't hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment