Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Love Book Class!

KumieAfter having our love book class I noticed I really didn't take photos of the actual book. I will try to borrow someone's and take page by page pictures. We used the Bo Bunny word Book "Love" and covered it in Infuse basic Grey paper. The papers have brown, olive green, warm pink, and ruby red in them. So beautiful! Everyone received a sheet of Infuse Die cut Shapes to use on their book.(they were flowers) I had many pages of sticky letters, that came with each set of Basic grey collection pack, that I never knew what to do with. We used them for the Amore page and also for the front of the book. The accessories were Rhinestone brads, large silver eyelets, silver rings to bind our books, Infuse buttons, and lots of ribbon! I chose the Baroque Motifs stamp set for this project.

Megumi


Eiko, Hideko & Kayoko




Melissa (she is new) & Me










No comments:

Post a Comment