Tuesday, November 6, 2012

You've Been Turkey'ed

I've used the "You've Been Boo'ed" poem for Halloween in recent years and I needed one for Thanksgiving. When searching the net, I've found some poems for "You've Been Turkey'ed", "You've Been Gobbled" and "You've Been Thanked", but didn't
really like any of them. So, I wrote my own using the "You've Been Boo'ed"
as a guide. (Going to be posting pictures of the project when I'm finished with it)

Here is my version:

"You've Been Turkey'ed!"

Since this is the season for Thankfullness and Kindness

Yummy food, Great friends and an abundance of niceness:)

Warm family memories and traditions too!

These are the things I wish for YOU!
🍁🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍁

May this Lil' Turkey you chance to meet

Bring the spirit of Love and warm friends sweet

May this Lil' turkey that comes your way

Pass on the joy of giving him away!
🍁🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍁

SO,
Quickly pick a friend on your street

And give them an early Thanksgiving Day treat

The day is approaching quickly so, HURRY!

Leave a treat on their doorstep and FLEE in a FLURRY!!!

Now these are the things you need to do:
1) Post a Turkey from the basket on or near your front door.
2) Take your treats out of the basket. Enjoy!
3) Then take the basket and fill with YOUR homemade or bought treats and deliver it to a special friend that doesn't have a Turkey on their door!




No comments:

Post a Comment